We are unbelievably excited to be together at Campowerment this November 11-14 in Ojai, and can hardly believe that we’ll be back to making magic with you so-o soon! In a commitment to your (and our, and the community’s) health, we’re implementing the following protocol for (y)our upcoming dream weekend:
COVID Risk Mitigation Protocol
Every camper, expert and Campower Ranger is required* on arrival to camp to…
(1) Present proof of vaccination, fully administered before October 28, 2021
– Physical card preferred
– Digital copy or photo of physical card accepted
(2a) Present the negative result of a PCR-test administered within 72 hours of arrival to camp**
– Note: Must be a PCR test. Rapid-antigen test (“rapid test”) will not suffice
– Suggestion: find a site that offers “same-day” results, “next day” results, or results “within 24 or 48 hours”
– Suggestion: Click here to find testing sites local to you/camp/somewhere you’ll be within the 72 hours prior to your arrival to camp
(2b) Present doctors note (with physician’s license #) that confirms recovery from COVID within 90 days of camp’s start date
– If between August 19, 2021 and November 11, camper, expert or staff experiences COVID, camper should skip (2a) and, instead, present official note from licensed physician
– Physical or digital note accepted
(3) Remain on site throughout the retreat
– Upon departure, no re-entry permitted
(4) Agree to take other reasonable precautions, as determined by Campowerment
Once at camp, each individual may choose (but are not required to) wear a mask, upgrade to a private room and/or take personal precautions as you see fit. Should you be more comfortable bunking in a room of your own, private rooms are available for an additional fee in the final step of registration.
*If you arrive to camp and do not meet these requirements, you will not be permitted to enter and/or to participate. You will not receive a refund or credit.
**If, for any reason, PCR results are returned as inconclusive because of lab error, must proceed to get a Rapid PCR (available in Santa Barbara or at LAX, among others) and return when results are in.
. . . . .
Our North Star: “Are we doing all we can to gather safely?”
We (like you) long for the days that we do not have to have protocols like these to keep ourselves and each other in good health, but for now, our North Star is the question, “Are we doing all we can to gather safely?” And with the aforementioned protocol, we forge on with plans to build our “camp bubble” with all who are ready to #ReigniteYourLife.
So, if you’re ready to kick-start your next new beginning, you’re game to do you part in this plan and you’re NOT already registered to join us, what are you waiting for?!